Each new plan has worked for a day or two, but the novelty wears off and she returns to our bed.
In all honesty, I enjoy the cuddling. I know that she is growing at tremendous speeds and I hate the thought of her NOT wanting her Mom in the middle of the night. However, it has compromised the restful part of sleep for all of us! We talk every day about how important it is that we all sleep in our own beds. When the sun is shining it all makes sense but in the dark of the night all bets, deals, bribes, and rewards are forgotten and she "just wants to cuddle."
She may have pushed her limits last night though. She crawled in bed and cuddled up to me. I shifted positions to try to get comfortable and in the process must have breathed on her. She groaned and said,
"Mom, your breath smells like ants."
I rolled over chuckling and hoped that my ant-breath might make her stay in my bed short lived!

No comments:
Post a Comment